Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Since I am relatively new at this who blogging thing, I sometimes wonder if anyone is reading anything I say. But sometimes I say it anyway, and maybe someone stumbles across it.

But today, after the dreadful event that is called an orthodontic appointment, I now know someone reads my thoughts- and actually likes them! :)

So, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Twisted Lisa! She gave me this Kreativ Blogger award!
In honor of this award I am supposed to list 6 things that make me happy, and then ask 6 other blogger buddies to do the same. So.... here ya go!

1. My husband and children (if I listed them individually that would be 6 and I would be done, but that would also be a really boring list)
2. Coffee (especially Starbucks)
3. Law School (yes.... I know.... that is sick and deranged, yet true)
4. Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream (mmmmmm........ I can be bribed)
5. Sunny beaches (this one is self explanatory)
6. Peace and quiet (probably because I don't get enough of it)

And now.... 6 other bloggers:
1. Lipstick at the Mailbox - because I still know her husband better than her
2. Back to Barnwell - because he reminds me of some people I knew in high school
3. Maybe Musings, Maybe More - because she is a talented writer
4. Free Range Kids - because I refuse to shelter my children
5. Hillbilly Housewife - because I love to save money and be cheap
6. STLMurderBlog - because he provides a novel community service

No comments: