Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Its raining, its pouring...

7:00 a.m.
Child #1: I don't know why you made my orthodontist appointment for this morning at 8:45.
Me: I don't know either.
child #1: You know we get out of school early today.
Me: What?!?! I know of no such thing! Are you sure? Who said this?
child #1: yes, its report card day, we have a half day.
Me: sh*%#*$
child #1: by the time you get me to school, it will be time to come home.
Me: then I guess you aren't going to school today.
7:30 a.m.- leaving for orthodontist appointment
The entire drive along the winding country roads it was pouring rain.
I think the heavens are still crying over the less than thrilling debate last night.
I am kicking myself for:
1) not knowing it was a half day of school
2) not finishing the freakin evidence paper last night
3) making this stupid appointment in the first place
10:15a.m.- returning home from orthodontist
The sun has come out now.

No comments: