Monday, December 15, 2008

Broke....

I'm sure I've posted before about how absolutely sweet and adorable my youngest child is. He is one of my most loving children, randomly telling me he loves me and stealing all my kisses.
Friday someone snuck into our house and replaced that sweet boy with one that threw tantrums and screamed for most of the day. First he wanted play-doh (which I hate anyway) and I told him he could play it if he kept it on the table. About 30 minutes later, with play-doh everywhere, I asked him to pick up the mess and he told me no. Wrong answer. So I told him he was going to time out. He then told me he was going to Nama's house (my mom who lives next door) to have her spank me. Great, except Nama isn't home. So he stood by the front door and we played a lovely game of open and shut the door in the freezing cold. I finally had enough and told him now he was in time out again for not listening and put him on the couch to sit. He kicked and screamed the whole time. I went out of the room, thinking that ignoring the tantrum would bring us all down a notch. As I walked back into the room, he leaned over the arm of the couch and did this......
and then this.....

and more of this.....

I'm not sure what happened to my sweetest most adorable little boy, but if you find him would you please return him as soon as possible? I don't like this new upgraded version.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Oh my!!

I actually gasped when I saw the lamp. Rhu-rho.

What is it about those sweet ones? The Oldest is the same way - always law abiding, and then whammy!

Makes the outburst that much more unnerving.

Sorry!!! I feel your pain.

Tenakim said...

I'd freak and then cry!