I've been really hitting the books hard for the last few days. Exams begin in less than 2 weeks. I did really well on midterms and thought that would alleviate some pressure during finals, but alas, it has only made more pressure to maintain the ground I made.
So, today I am making a list of some of the random things I thought of over the last couple days. If any of you have any answers or insight, I'd love to hear it. And now, I will leave you with these thoughts....
1. How is it possible to shed so much hair every time I shower, yet still have so much hair left?
2. Why does the doctors office always tell you to come early to fill out paperwork, but they are never ready when you get there?
3. If I am on the Do Not Call list, why can my phone company still call me every other day to sell me something?
4. Why aren't there more osteopathic doctors in middle Tennessee?
5. Why are gay guys more fun to hang out with?
6. Why don't our schools teach foreign languages in younger grades?
7. When does being eccentric turn into having a mental issue?
8. Why is no one complaining about welfare, when it costs the country about the same amount per month as the war- we have war protestors, where are the welfare protestors?
9. Are safety measures defeating the theory of natural selection and survival of the fittest?
10. Why does baking seem like so much more fun than cooking?