Well, that is what I first thought of anyway. When Twisted Lisa tagged me, I checked out her most recent post titled, "What is a Meme?" I nearly laughed out loud, at my house a Meme (pronounced may-may)is a blanket. But that is not at all what Twisted Lisa meant. And I really must thank her for doing the research for me on exactly what a Meme is.
For those of you who may be uninformed (like me), here is the description provided by the all knowing Wikipedia: a meme "consists of any idea or behavior that can pass from one person to another by learning or imitation. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, gestures, practices, fashions, habits, songs, and dances. Memes propagate themselves and can move through the cultural sociosphere in a manner similar to the contagious behavior of a virus."
To Complete this Mission, here are the rules I must follow:
1- Link to the person who tagged you
2- Post the rules on your blog
3- Write 6 random things about yourself
4- Tag 6 more people
5- Let the taggees know they have been tagged by your taggedness
6- Let your tagger know when you have completed your meme quest of random goodies.
I can do this! Random is my forte!!!
1. My toes enjoy freedom. I hate to wear socks, even in winter. If I could wear flip flops all the time I would do it.
2. I only have one really close real life friend that is a woman, all the rest are men. I just think women are prone to shit-talking and backstabbing, they take things too personally, and I just don't do well with drama.
3. I hoard sentimental objects and hide them from my husband so he doesn't tease me about them. Most of them are under the bed or in the closet in the guest room.
4. I am a genealogy freak. I have planned trips to other states just so I could go to the cemeteries and take pictures of ancestors tombstones and then go to the courthouses and libraries and do research.
5. I love other cultures and languages. I wish I could speak 10 languages and teach my kids to do that as well. So far I have minimal spanish and even more minimal russian.
6. I really honestly believe that I could do any job in this world that I wanted to and be the very best at it. No joke. When I was little so many people told me I couldn't do things, and I am defiant by nature, I decided to prove everyone wrong. I was the black sheep of my family, always in trouble in high school. I know I am smart, and I know I learn quickly, and I know that I can do anything I want if I set my mind to it.
Now, for 6 more people....
1. Maybe Musings, Maybe More- I know she is capable of random thoughts
2. Back to Barnwell- I think his answers are going to be hilarious
3. My Therapy- I just started reading her blog, and its awesome
4. Lipstick at the Mailbox- she is just so cute
6. ...... ack! I just don't have 6 bloggie friends!!! help!!!!
Anywho, I tried really hard, I think I gave you some awesomely random things to think about. I will go out and look for new friends just as soon as I get back from disney-mania with the ankle-bitters (aka Disney with the kids).